four letters

posted on: August 13, 2009


I noticed that some of the most important words are so very tiny.
Like {KIND}
Can we just add some silent Es and Gs and Xs to make it seem bigger?
Because I think it's a really large deal.
And my new goal is to work really hard at being it.


{lately loving this photo that bod took awhile ago}
{also, can someone lend me $599 for this killer steal?}

4 thought{s}:

  1. me too! i hate when i am grumpy and mean for no reason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture. Looks like you guys had lots of fun.

    I couldn't agree more, such a small word for something that means so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is such an adorable post!!

    Loved it.

    Be sure and pop by & leave a note!

    -Laila
    www.randomweavings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, neat thought. Then again, I'm glad it's short :)

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger