Nassau

posted on: July 30, 2009







...
I loved this beautiful {humid humid humid} island.
The mix of beachy resorts,
extreme poverty,
native culture,
European and American influence,
and really really scary drivers made this community so unique!
I was completely fascinated.
It only made me fall more in love with seeing the world.
Gosh.

7 thought{s}:

  1. Did you ask if I was jealous? Well, yes... yes I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the bright colors. I want to go there someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the vivid color and photos, B! And someday you need to tell me about your beautiful headers on your blog and how you make them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the bright colors! Gorgeous!!
    Be sure and pop by & leave a note! It would really make my day.

    -Laila
    www.randomweavings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. pictures = adorable.
    new header = adorable.
    you = adorable.

    gosh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so much fun! also, your pictures are adorable. I am oh, so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these pictures are incredible!!
    it's been a while since i looked at your blog,
    but i am madly in love with nertz too.
    we will have to play some time!

    also, your blog heading is so great.
    i need help designing one...
    i'm like photoshop incompetent. ha.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger