how i miss my little boat

posted on: July 29, 2009

hello i'm back...
from the bahamas!
family and i visited some islands via disney cruise line
(for the young at heart and foodies alike i tell you).
my ship was perfection.
and the islands are so entirely lovely.






thank you ocean,
for being the most brilliant temperature.

more to come!

9 thought{s}:

  1. oooh makes me miss our cruise soo much! love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. you are such an amazing photographer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! That sounds like it was so much fun!! :)
    Be sure and enter my giveaway-- it's really easy to enter! And please do pop by & leave a comment.

    -Laila
    www.randomweavings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds amazing! I've always wanted to go on a Disney cruise. My family went on a cruise to Puerto Rico when I was really young and it was amazing. I'm so glad you had a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lucky bum!
    your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful BEAUTIFUL photos.

    happy summertime!
    xo
    e

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fun trip! i am so jealous you got to be on disney cruise line.

    also, your pictures are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmmmmm, "jealousy" is an insufficient word.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger