Harry Potter, how I love you.

posted on: July 14, 2009


This premiers tonight...


and I couldn't be more thrilled.

Please let me know how much you love it.

6 thought{s}:

  1. Ahh when are you going to see it? I really want to see it but my schedule is pretty much booked :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it more than ANYTHING. we got tickets for the premiere two weeks ago!! sooo excited for midnight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by my blog.

    HP- I love you!
    I am just finishing re-reading the Half-Blood Prince and am going to see it tomorrow night.
    Are you seeing it tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait!
    i'm such an HP dork.
    word!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOOOOOOVVVVEEEDDDD IT! I can't even bold and capitalize my words enough to tell you how much I loved it. SO amazing!

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger