Yum.

posted on: June 9, 2009


I devoured this little beauty yesterday.
I know.
Say hello to Mr. Chocolate-chip cupcake with peanut-butter buttercream.
His name is De-lish.
He lives at one of my favorite places among other lovely sweet and savory treats.
Nestled in the cutest pink box, pretty big, and really rich.

Perfect for sharing.

5 thought{s}:

  1. So worth it though. Mmm... chocolate and peanut butter...so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum yum yum!!! At the Cupcake bakery I work at we have a chocolate peanut butter cupcake and the peanut butter icing is cream cheese and is to die for...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay this is from the Sweet Tooth Fairy right? I miss that place so much, and had this same cupcake.

    My favorites are Strawberry Shortcake and Red Velvet. Oh and Key Lime.

    I miss that place :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the one that I got when I went with Alysa Ann Angel Archer. Only mine had a worm in it...aka better. But the peanut butter frosting was delish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peanut butter frosting was SO delish. (Mandy, I do love The Sweet Tooth Fairy, but this is actually from Flour Girls and Dough Boys in American Fork. I like STF a bit more, but these are still terrific! Check out the link in the text.)

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger