"i'm so glad i have pretty friends..."

posted on: June 27, 2009

I spent the last two days with some of my most favorite people in the world.
We celebrated a birthday with salads, laughed and laughed, relived hilarious high school moments, dried some tears, answered silly questions truthfully, stayed up until the birds began to chirp, ate rainbow-chip birthday pancakes, and successfully found (and purchased) the most rockin' things here.





I love Gretchy, MelB, and Amy because they are the funniest girls I know,
the sweetest girls I know,
the most gorgeous girls I know....
and they love sleepovers.

4 thought{s}:

  1. Ah britt. SO cute. Slash... I don't know how I feel about being named after a spice girl, but if it makes you happy, then I will be a spice girl. :) This was the BEST weekend. My favorite quote?

    A - "This cake tastes like pancakes"
    G - "I think it's because on the box it said---"
    A - "Buttermilk Pancakes?"

    Ha. Great. Plus YOU are great. Plus... bicycle necklaces are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) melissa can be mel b but i can i be baby spice ;)

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger