I'm trying to pretend....

posted on: June 24, 2009

that I am here instead of at my beige-ly boring work desk.
It is almost, a little bit working.
Isn't it just perfect?

Also, I've been trying to sneak
into any and every conversation possible.

It is the word of the week.
And a terrific word in general.
I'm all about reading the dictionary.

{photo via colour lovers}

5 thought{s}:

  1. I thought I was the only one who day-dreamed at work!! Haha, and surreptitious is right up there with nonchalant. Some words just must be used daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i definitely have a crush on the word "surreptitious." ps my new goal in life is to color-code my library when i have enough books to have a library..so just don't even worry about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no! now i'm making a mess on your comment thingy! this is embarrassing, and there's no remedy so i will just keep digging. i wanted to add to my post so i deleted it the first time around, aka the deleted thing, so now this is just embarrassing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this picture--so much that I organized my books by color too. It's a great conversation starter when people come over: "Why does your bookshelf look so pretty right now?"

    :)

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger