Windows

posted on: April 20, 2008

When my eyes are bloodshot and limp, I've procrastinated a paper.
When my eyes are ringed in liner, I'm insecure.
When my eyes are lost in eyelashes and wrinkles, I'm happy.
When my eyes subtly sparkle, I’m amused.
When my eyes are red and itchy, I've savored a spring day too long.
When my eyes become hard and unfocused, I'm trying to be brave.
When my eyes are trained ahead, I’m nervous.
When my eyes sweep the room, I’m content.
When my eyes flit about, I'm concerned.
When my eyes become poignant and squinty, I think I understand.
When my eyes are wide and lit, I'm passionate.
When my eyes roll into my head, I'm laughing at the world.
When my eyes chase the words on a page, I'm living.
When my eyes rest in yours, I care.
When my eyes leak against my better judgment, I've let you in.
When my eyes close, I dream bigger.
When my eyes beam, I believe.

0 thought{s}:

Post a Comment

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger