For Now

posted on: April 21, 2008

As plugged my ears with buds and attempted to drown out adjacent studiers, I found my music couldn't be loud enough. My own thoughts were too loud. The approaching day too eminent. They lyrics all too relavant.

What if none of this could surround us
If we could stop time, I wouldn't mind if the world couldn't find us
Watching all the smoke fall around us
Just you and I, waving goodbye as we leave it behind us

If this room could move like an aeroplane
Just take us up and far away from everything
If this room could move like the walls had wings
We could disappear tonight and do anything

- "If This Room Could Move" by I Nine

0 thought{s}:

Post a Comment

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger