To Capture

posted on: April 11, 2008

A young, extremely talented photographer in my ward generously held a photo shoot for my 3 best friends and I yesterday. As I marveled on Facebook at 2 am I realized these visual manifestations were only the results of his true talent. He makes people feel good, feel beautiful, and then engrains it in film. He finds the beauty in all, pulls it out, makes the subject see it, and then the world. How needed these people are. One who sees the beauty of your face, but more importantly, your soul. Greater a person is for showing others how perfect they really are and how great they truly can be. That's a friend. Capture my goodness and make me see it. I'll show you yours in return. Because it's there. Snap. Capture it.

0 thought{s}:

Post a Comment

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger